AVID has provided solutions for our clients through a range of assignments. From one-on-one executive coaching through to developing strategic and marketing plans, our input and support helps our clients create growth opportunities and achieve their business goals. Whether we’re forward planning, engaging as tourism consultants or filling a short term executive position, we bring the right mix of critical thinking and pragmatism and deliver the change you seek to deliver project success.
AVID is privileged to have worked with a number of organisations to grow their thinking, capability, and confidence resulting in stronger businesses. Our business partners have ranged from SMEs to large organisations; across a range of sectors and at varying stages of their business life cycles. Some of our assignments have included;
- Development of extensive strategic plans
- Execution of marketing and communication strategies
- Coaching and working with teams to create and imbed change
- Event management and representation at local, regional and international trade shows
- Business process improvement
- Evaluation and review
Contact AVID today.
Tourism Consultants & Development
As experienced tourism consultants, we are passionate about the industry. We bring strategic depth ad rigour, practical knowledge and skill gained from working in the industry over many years. Our speciality is developing indigenous tourism and envisioning how to utilise unique resources effectively. Major assignments have included;
- Developing two extensive tourism feasibility studies utilising the whenua (land) for two Maori organisations, with both clients now moving to open tourism operations in 2018
- AVID is currently taking one of the tourism feasibility studies to market i.e operationising the start-up phase with a targeted opening date of 1st December 2018
- Written and executed marketing, sales and communication plans
- Refreshed and created new marketing collateral across all channels
Contact AVID today.
When your business needs support for specific initiatives, managing a gap, working through a project or a crisis situation AVID’s contracting and short term solution service can help manage your need. We have people who can hit the ground running with little to no downtime. To date, we have had three placements including;
- Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland – General Manager – 12 month contract
- Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland – Marketing Manager – 3 month contract
- CEO, Rotorua Chamber of Commerce – 18 month contract
During these placements we have delivered organisational change. Contact AVID today.