Introducing AVID Accountants and Management Consulting Practice
Let us take you on the AVID journey.
AVID consulting house helps organisations of any size and type. Our focus is on supporting businesses with their strategy, helping turn problems into solutions through our range of consulting services. AVID’s goal is to help you make your business stronger; to help you identify and deliver value with pace, certainty and strategic agility.
We are passionate about working with clients through partnering and shared responsibilities to create business leadership at all levels. What our consulting house teaches will be passed on and left within your organisation so that you can thrive. Contact AVID today for a better business.
Our Vision: Inspiring you to build your skill & ability
Our Mission: Connecting you with leading-edge knowledge, skills, strategic thinking & execution
Value Proposition: Creating economic opportunities for you
Our Brand: Open. Creative. Inclusive.
Our Values: Clients first; relationships matter; be open, honest & constructive; demand excellence; take intelligent risks; act like an owner
“Your strategic accounting and business growth partners”
Allison Lawton (Rongowhakaata, Tuwharetoa) – Managing Director We’re not boring, we’re not conservative, we won’t try to be clever. We are AVID. That’s how our consulting team obtains results:
- Significant financial improvement
- Increased customer base & loyalty
- Enhanced service-level – customer service
- Positive customer & employee satisfaction
- Significant organisation credibility
My professional background is supported by extensive senior management and chief executive experience across public, corporate, tertiary, tourism, and management consultancy sector experience. I have a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) and a NZ Certificate in Commerce (management and accounting).
Contact me on email@example.com or 021 748 450
Sue Baty – Accounting Director We’re focussed on you, our valued client. Quality is paramount. Little things matter. That’s how our accounting team obtains results.
- Delivering depth in traditional accounting services
- Working in-house as a Financial Controller
- Delivering leading technology to generate results which are timely and accurate
- Xero Certified.
My professional background is supported by decades of experience in the Accounting field including holding senior positions in multi-national companies, as an accounting partner and for the past 20 years working across a range of New Zealand SME’s.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 027 459 3068
John Gray – Chartered Accountant I enjoy meeting and working with people and helping them on their accounting journey. My background:
- I have worked as an accountant since 2012
- I am a member of CA ANZ (Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand), and
- I have been a Chartered Accountant (CA) since 2017
I am born and bred Rotorua local and Iove the outdoors – mountain biking, surfing and tennis; I am a conversational Te Reo speaker, and passionate about all things Rotorua.
Contact me on email@example.com or 07 2822 170
Jos Pemberton – Senior Administrator I am an experienced senior administrator who is energetic, focussed, efficient and I love working with people to get the best outcome for everyone.
- Operational management experience providing holistic and practical advice
- Social Media expertise including formulating and delivering social media plans across all platforms
- Event Management experience from small intimate events/workshops to black tie gala events
- Delivery and implementation of business systems, processes and policies
- Account Manager for Avid Bookkeeping functions and Xero Certified.
My professional background is supported by a number of senior roles including PA to CEO, Office Management roles for a number of very busy organisations and worked across a range of industries.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 2822 170
Jany Bloor – Accountant I am an accountant who is focussed on accuracy, and getting the job done for our clients. I am friendly, approachable and bubbly. Together we will
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements and tax returns
- Ensure open communication every step of the way.
My professional background stretches across eleven years in a local accounting firm, which is supported with a Bachelor of Applied Management, majoring in Accounting.
Vicki Wheeler – Accounting Administrator I am an experienced office administrator who is highly organised, passionate about doing things right, first time and a keen multi-sport athlete. I am driven, goal orientated and AVID about getting things done.
- Work with you to ensure your compliance records are accurate
- Assistance with Xero book-keeping functions including debtors, creditors and wages.
My varied background stretches across a number of roles in hospitality and administration always with an emphasis on the customer.
Louise Were (Rongowhakaata, Tuwharetoa) – Business Associate I am a community-based researcher who is inspired by the transformative potential of business evaluation. As a passionate evaluator and capability developer we will work together to:
- Understand your organization context
- Understand your values and your Organisations intentions.
Through this process we will:
- Develop an approach that can transform and move your organisation wherever you dream to take it.
My professional background stretches across the Māori, health and community sectors, which is supported with a Diploma in Business Studies, Bachelor of Arts (Māori) and the Post Graduate Diploma in Social Sector Evaluation Research.